The instruments employed by Art-Test are the result of a thorough and complex study carried out by experts with wide experience in this field, with the objective of optimizing both performance and portability. Most of the appliances that Art-Test employs have been designed and realized in-house, thanks to the know-how and expertise acquired by its professionals and by our partner companies, specialized in scientific instruments, as well as to the cooperation with research institutes.
Some of our devices are for sale. If you are interested ask us for a quotation!
Vidicon scientific camera
Praesent leo est, vehicula vitae volutpat ut, tincidunt vitae ex. Suspendisse vitae posuere ligula. Cras eget rutrum turpis. In euismod cursus condimentum. Mauris gravida, justo tincidunt aliquam tincidunt, magna odio ullamcorper augue
A breakthrough exclusive technology (patented by Art-Test) that produces an image stratigraphy of the painting surface. A non-invasive method that allows to look underneath varnishes and retouches without the need to physically remove them. The ultimate solution for conservators and art historians!
Cooled CCD camera
Scientific Cooled CCD camera (DTA) .
– Image sensor:KAF 6303e (Kodak), UV enhanced, high quantum efficiency till 1100 nm, front side illuminated transparent gate true two phase technology sensor 3072×2048 pixels, 9×9 micron.
– Full Well Capacity: 100 ke
– Dark Current: 0.5 e-/pixelsec
– Quantum Efficency a 450,550,650 nm: 40, 55, 64
– Fill Factor: 100%
– 16 2” interferential filters (LOT oriel). spaced at 50nm from 350 nm to 1100 nm, typical peak transmittance of 80-90% and FWHM of 40-50 nm
– Proprietary dedicated Software by Art-Test
Intravedo IR Scanner
Un nuovo strumento che riunisce le funzionalità di scanner per riflettografia e di posizionatore, per misure precise ad esempio in ed-xrf, come per acquisizioni di aree in sequenza
– IR sensor: InGaAs Photodiode, spectral sensitivity 0.8 – 1.7 micron
– Lighting: 2 halogen lamps 10 W
– Spatial Resolution of Scanned Area 101,6 – 404,6 dpi
– Reflectogram gray levels: 12 bit/pixel resolution
– Overall amplitude XYZ Area Analysis in a single acquisition: 1.8 x 1.8 m
– Acquisition speed: about 1h30’/m2
– Modular and transportable device, easy to assemble
– Size: depending on the acquisition area chosen (depth 70 cm)
– Light structure, easy to transport
– External stabilized power supply 24 V
– Computer controlled
– Proprietary software